Saturday, July 17, 2010

Delinquent

Hello All,

Well, I've been a bit delinquent in writing this blog. Sorry. We've been very busy and having a fair amount of fun.

We're half way through July. We've done two ImproVisions and several shows at ImprovAcadia.

This year has been a bit different because we've been closed on Sundays. This upcoming Sunday (otherwise known as tomorrow) will be our last closed day until after Labor Day. We've had some great days off - lots of hiking, nachos, chats and movies. This is the first year we've done this. Now Larrance will only go six weeks without a day off instead of 16. I've really been enjoying this because I don't always get a regular day off (at least I get one, right?) so it's been great to know that I have one coming every Sunday no matter what.

We had a fun ImproVision last night. We did the Killer Klowns from Outer Space. If you're familiar with that movie, you know what a great time we had. We ended up re-dubbing it as a Mafia film. Surprisingly, it really worked it out.

We've confirmed our next ship contract. We will be going back to the POA in Hawai'i. We're very excited and looking forward to exploring more of the islands.

I think that's all for now.......if anyone has any questions about the season, you could post them and I'll answer...

~Jen

No comments: