Monday, April 7, 2008

Yeah...uh-huh

Well we're back in Ellsworth, ME. We've settled back into the house for the most part and we've started teaching our improv course at College of the Atlantic.

I was looking at my blog from last year and I realized that I really did a piss poor job of keeping up this year. I was thinking about why. I think part of it was that it wasn't all new. Also I was with a very social group this time around so I was spending less time blogging.

But now I have all these photos that haven't been seen....I need to sort them out but then I'll post some. I know what you're saying, "You said that last time and I came back but nothing had changed. You can't change!" I'm here to tell you - Sweetcheeks, this time it will be different. I promise, sweetcheeks! I'll post some photos and I'll get a job. Just give me another chance! Sweetcheeks, please!

Yes, I'm asking you not to break up with my blog.

I know last year I said I wanted to blog about the season and I do. I'm thinking I should set up a publish day....so how about Mondays. There will be a new post every Monday and maybe some bonus posts!

So, what do you say, sweetcheeks?

~Jen

2 comments:

Rance Rizzutto said...

I was in a social group and barely blogged too...OH WAIT! I blogged every GD day! Burn...burn on you, I say.

Jen & Larrance on a Ship said...

But Rance you did such a good job that I didn't have to blog. Oh, complimental burn!!! That's a compliment!