Monday, April 14, 2008

Wow, that snuck up...

So here it is Monday. I meant to write this blog entry yesterday but I forgot so now I'm writing it.

We teach an improv class at COA (College of the Atlantic) on Monday and Thursday afternoons. We've just started our third week and the class is great. We're really focusing on long form improv with this group. Last time we taught at COA we focused more on short form work.

Why the change in focus?

We just wanted to teach a class on long form improv. Yeah. We're going to end the class with two groups who will both create their own original opening and perform a long form for an audience of their peers.

I've been on a big healthcare kick. Since getting back on March 30th, I've seen my doctor, been to the eye doctor and I have an appointment to see my dentist. I keep meaning to be more proactive about my health but I always put it off. Not this year! I'm going to go and pick out new glasses tomorrow - my eyes aren't that much worse but my prescription has changed. Besides I want some of those glass with the magnetic sunglass clip-on's.

Larrance's birthday is in one week - mark it in your calendars!

We haven't really started working on the theater yet but I am almost done with casting for the season. I really only have Sept. and Oct. to finish. Whoo-hoo!

Oh, we trapped a chipmunk in our house on Saturday. It was adorable but way overstepped its bounds. So we live trapped and took it to the other side of the Union River! Take that rodentia!

Jen

P.S. I don't hate chipmunks like I do squirrels.

P.P.S. I don't hate Maine squirrels the way I do Chicago squirrels.

P.P.P.S. Chicago squirrels beware my wrath!

1 comment:

Chad said...

As long as your on a health care kick, it's probably easy to find a list of qualified psychologists in your area.

Helpfully,
-Rich S.