Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Hi All,

We're almost half way through our contract.  Well, about a week away from that but I can't believe it's going so fast.

We haven't had a lot of adventures which has been a bit frustrating.  A cold went through the cast and snorkeling doesn't sound awesome when you have a fever.

I have been researching snorkel excursions on St. Maarten and St. Thomas.  If you know of any good ones, send me a note!

Larrance is working on his music and I have been finishing up the first draft of my second novel.  I'm about to begin work on my first book.  I hope to walk off the ship with a solid second draft.

We've been hitting the gym a lot and walking up all those flights of stairs.  Especially since we aren't swimming, going to the gym is important.  I've been trying interval running which is challenging.  I've never been a runner and I remain confident that that will never change.

We visited the French side of St. Maarten/Sint Martin.  It was a day of pastry!

The casting process for the Tenth Season of ImprovAcadia has begun.  I'm checking in with alumni performers to see who wants to come back.  Then I'll start casting new actors!

Hopefully, John's partner and our friend Andy Eninger will be onboard at the end of February.  It will be wonderful to see him.

A few weeks ago, Larrance and I went to Central Park and I took a few photos.






I think that's it.  Not a lot to share but still happy to be here.

Cheers,




Jen



No comments: